Mike Hales, a former commercial banking executive and highly regarded commercial lender, is a veteran credit union industry consultant with nearly two decades of experience in providing sustainable solutions to financial insitutions throughout the United States, in Canada and Puerto Rico.
As president of Counter Intelligence Associates and a partner with The Rochdale Group, Mike has served the profitability and growth needs of hundreds of credit unions through the design and implementation of profitable small business loan and deposit services. He has created 15 multiple credit union-owned CUSOs. He is an expert in financial institution cultural, operational and strategic alignment and in the development of networked business models and back office collaborative solutions. Mike's credentials include:
- Member of the Board of Directors of the National Association of Credit Union Serice Organizations (NACUSO)
- Chairman, NACUSO Business Services Advisory Board
- Chairman, NACUSO Governance Committee
- Graduate, ABA School of Bank Marketing Management and Strategic Planning, University of Georgia
- Certification, NACUSO/Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management Joint curriculum in Designing and Implementing Collaboration and Business Networks
- JD, Lincoln University School of Law (San Francisco)
Whether your priorities are growth and increased ROA or reduction of operating expenses, we have the solution. To paraphrase Albert Einstein, "while the questions may remain the same year after year, today all the answers are different"
CU-Management Advisory Services